Top Residential Kegerators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Residential Kegerators?

After looking at True and BevAir the noise issue does concern me. What are some good residential band/models to look at? keep in mind I was going to convert BevAir/True to dual tap.
    Thanks
    Last edited by WhiskyMan; 12-07-2018, 06:05 PM.

Best residential kegerator is a commercial kegerator. I recommend Micro-Matic MMDD-23-E. It will hold one half-barrel, two quarters, or four sixtels. The home models are all very difficult to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by DCullender View Post
      Best residential kegerator is a commercial kegerator. I recommend Micro-Matic MMDD-23-E. It will hold one half-barrel, two quarters, or four sixtels. The home models are all very difficult to repair.
      And how about the noise? From what I have read commercial kegerators are a bit loud to put in the home.
      Last edited by WhiskyMan; 12-07-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I have one in my basement where we watch movies, no louder than a refrigerator.

Comment

I have recently bought kegerator to use at home. There is a number of kegerators available in the market. It is very difficult and even I was confused which one to select among different brands. Finally, I have chosen EdgeStar kegerator as it is in my budget from this review - https://breweryandwine.com/for-brewing/best-mini-fridge-for-kegerator-reviews/
          Last edited by Derrils; 05-07-2019, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I have a True that is right next to the TV. I don
            Last edited by BarryG; 05-19-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X