Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev-Air Kegerator -Used On Craiglist

Hello,

Just started looking at home Kegerators and have done a ton of research and I know that Bev - Air is one of the top brands. However, I was thinking about going the DIY route when today watching Craiglist I saw this ad. The person is asking $700 and he is supposed to get back to me on the model. He said it is 6 years old I was curious if anyone could tell the age or model? I was thinking of offering $400. It also includes the keg, gas tank, and regulators. Any thoughts or info is welcomed and much appreciated.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

The keg isn't his property if it is a commercial keg, it belongs to the brewery, but that's another story. With the serial number, you can reach out through the BevAir customer support portal. Looks like a BM23 to me.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Thank you DJC. I did reach to BevAir but they were not much help. He said he has a pony and half keg that goes with it . How do I tell if one is a commercial keg? Below is the picture he sent with the model info
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

With the serial number BevAir should be able to give you the age. Pony and half kegs are commercial, and really of no use / value to you.
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
        X