building a home bar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• building a home bar...

So I am venturing down the path of building a home bar. simple enough right... I stumbled upon this at Costco Business... Beverage-Air Three Door Direct Draw Keg Refrigerator (DD94HC-1-S)

its $3300 which is a perfect fit for a back bar and basically get me a kegerator and saves me from custom cabinets, buying a separate storage fridge and massive neighborhood props

wanted to make sure after all my research (minus how loud this is, still trying to get some dB numbers ) of what additional parts I'll need

1) The Unit itself
    2) CO2 bottle
    3) a primary regulator for it
    4) a 4 unit secondary regulator
    5) CO2 lines to each Keg (MicroMatic has a nice prebuilt panel with all lines, not sure if that's best route)
    6) Liquid Thermometer.

Am I missing anything?

thanks for helping me!

Not sure if you were trying to post a link, but it isn't one. Beverage Air usually has a lot of a la carte items, so you better investigate what is part of this package. In some cases not even the towers are included. Assuming this has the towers the biggest miss on your list is the couplers. Also check on whether or not is has faucets. You will also need gas check valves (duckbills) and likely beer washers, bot of which are readily available. Whatever you are considering for the CO2 distribution should allow for different pressures to all 4 kegs, not one pressure sent to a 4 way manifold.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

yeah the secondary has 4 individual regulators for custom psi settings per keg. Couplers depend on keg type correct? it comes with faucets. but i just got off the phone with them. at 5ft away they said it was up to 70db... that's pretty damn loud even for commercial equipment. That's a major wrench in my plan

Here is the link...

Comment

Couplers depend on the origins of the beer, all domestic beers are D.
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
        X