Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I do glycol or forced air for remote dispensing with multiple 90 degree bends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do glycol or forced air for remote dispensing with multiple 90 degree bends?

I am about to purchase everything to get my keezer set up, but the only thing I can't figure out is what kind of cooling I should use for remote dispensing. The keezer will be located in a small closet about 4 feet from the tap, however due to the way I need to route the line, I'll need a 10-11ft run of beer line and about 4 90 degree bends (I might be able to get away with three 90s and a 45). I'm using 2" PVC and long-sweep 90s like the remote dispensing guide suggests.

I'm thinking that with the amount of bends in the line, I will need to go for the glycol option, but I wanted to hear what others think. If I end up doing glycol, I'll probably do something DIY since the chillers are so expensive.

Try the cheap way first before you dump a ton on glycol.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Thanks for the response. Since it's about 10 feet of line, do you think I should beef up the blower? Is there one in particular you would recommend outside of the standard one micromatic sells?

Comment

Working...
      X