• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I really appreciate your help. I'll give it a try

Comment

What co2 pressure are you running?

Comment

What is the co2 pressure of your system?

Comment

What is the co2 pressure of your system?

Comment

Sorry. I didn't show that it was sending

Comment

The pressure isn't some random number, it is linked to the beer temp and the volumes of CO2 for the beer. The process is to get the beer the temp you want (common target is 38F), then using the volumes of CO2 for the beer (pretty standard volumes are in the 2.4-2.7 range) and a force carbonation chart you adjust your pressure (38F actual measurement with 2.4 would look for 10psi, while 2.7 would look for 14psi). I don't have any issues setting pressure based on the volumes, and never looking back at it.
              There are lots of influencing variables outside of using the proper settings - is the regulator reading correctly, is the thermometer properly calibrated and are you taking the temp correctly, etc. The bubbles in the line do not lie, if there are bubbles you are not balanced.
              You could also go all the way through this process and still have foam being caused a burr or other imperfection in the hardware.
              What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

No need starting multiple threads, there isn't a whole lot of traffic here. One other thing comes to mind, not common, but could have an effect - is there enough space for the tower cooler air to return to the box - can you feel it coming out of the tower? if you are pushing air up there, but it has no way to return, it really isn't cooling the shanks effectively. BTW an imperfection in the hardware will effect every beer, not just the first pour.
                What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Working...
                X