Lever Came Off Tower, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lever Came Off Tower, HELP!

I was trying to clean my beer lines today for the first time and I fell into a bit of a problem.

While trying to unscrew one of my two beer levers, the whole lever piece unscrewed from the tower instead of just the lever itself. The second lever came off fine.

My issue is that my kegerator is installed in such a way that to take the tower off of the table top is a huge pain in the behind. Thus I need to somehow screw the lever piece back onto the bolt that is currently inside the tower around the beer line.

Is there any way to thread the lever piece into that bolt without taking off the whole tower?

I think you are saying the shank came loose from the tower when you tried to remove the faucet?

The top of your tower is likely removable. Pop it off and take a look, I think you will find it straightforward from there.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

That did the trick. Thanks so much man, I had no idea that the top just pops off of the tower.

Comment

Working...
      X