BM 23 stopped cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM 23 stopped cooling

I had a refrigeration guy replace the compressor ($300.00) in a BM 23 I bought for $40.00. I replaced the thermostat and condenser fan motor. It worked great for several months but after sitting unplugged for a couple of months, now it won't cool lower than about 50 degrees. It keeps running, coils at back don't feel warm. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Replaced compressor and install? for $300 that sounds damn cheap...I would call him back again. Probably did a lousy brazing job on a line and lost refrigerant. ??
    What I got:
    Beverage Air #BM23
    with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
    -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
    -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
    -MM S/S Keg Couplers
    YouTube video of the goods

Comment

I think I may have an electrical issue here. After moving the unit a bit and trying it again it started cooling properly. I have to fix this its making us crazy. After about a quarter hour of cycling on and off it seems to be working properly again. Generally when I leave my kegorators idle I run them for about an hour each month. I neglected to do it this time. The Beverage air started and worked fine. The Flagon seems OK now. That's what I get for cutting down on my beer consumption.
      Last edited by aerovan; 11-16-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X