X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esanger
    replied
    Originally posted by psychodad View Post
    Have you looked into this link? Refrigerator Size For Kegerator Conversion. Keep in mind that many mini fridges have freezer compartments at the top that may cause you fit and clearance issues. Bending this freezer compartment down is risky. Also the bottoms often have humps for compressor clearance and the dimensions at the above link should help see if this hump will be an issue.
    Mainly I plan on 1/6 and 1/4 barrels. I was hoping to get some specific models that folks have had good luck with.

Leave a comment:

• psychodad
    replied
    Have you looked into this link? Refrigerator Size For Kegerator Conversion. Keep in mind that many mini fridges have freezer compartments at the top that may cause you fit and clearance issues. Bending this freezer compartment down is risky. Also the bottoms often have humps for compressor clearance and the dimensions at the above link should help see if this hump will be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• esanger
    started a topic Guidance on Fridge for Kegerator Conversion

Guidance on Fridge for Kegerator Conversion

Have a dead Vissani Kegerator. I had replaced all the good parts (lines, Co2 bottle, double gauge etc..), and the compressor died. Wife said she would buy me a new fridge to convert using all my new parts. Any suggestions on a decent fridge to convert? I believe the Vissani was around 4.8 cu.ft, which is the size I'd like to convert.

Any help is appreciated.
Working...
X