Bev Air BM23 Outside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev Air BM23 Outside?

Is this a bad idea? Looking to put the Bev Air BM23 on my deck. I have a converted chest freezer out there now that has survived just fine and it seems like the compressor on the BevAir is even more "hidden". Thoughts?

Originally posted by cmkunisch View Post
    Is this a bad idea? Looking to put the Bev Air BM23 on my deck. I have a converted chest freezer out there now that has survived just fine and it seems like the compressor on the BevAir is even more "hidden". Thoughts?
    It depends a great deal on where you are located. If you live in the desolate wasteland of Arizona, as I do, outside is not an option. If you live in one of the Northern states then Summer may not be a problem but Winter could be.
    If you keep it out of direct sunlight & provide plenty of airflow around the unit it is workable, just don't be surprised if it struggles late in the afternoon.

​THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

BM23 can take the outside environment. Like Iceman said might struggle some if out in blazing hot sun depending on where you live. I know plenty of people that use these outside all summer long.Usually under a covered area. Only real negative if out in the open is when it rains. Will fill up your drain bottle pretty quick.
      What I got:
      Beverage Air #BM23
      with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
      -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
      -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
      -MM S/S Keg Couplers
      YouTube video of the goods

Comment

Working...
      X