No announcement yet.

Need some input on designing a 3 tap BM23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update: Below are pics of the setup so far. I'm waiting for a wrench to arrive to changeout the beer lines. The tower came with 5ft lines, so I need to replace with longer ones. I got the lid off the tower, and it is tight inside there. The elbow shanks are almost on top of each other, so it's not going to be easy to change... I'll pick up the first keg on Wed. Also, I only prepped for 2 taps at this point. I'll add the 3rd CO2 line and beer line when I'm ready for a third keg.

If you see any issues with the setup, lemme know. The internal setup is very similar to the layout of PointPleasantNJBeerguy's...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Comment

Looks good.. Just make sure that the blower hose gets hooked all the way in the top of the tower.
      What I got:
      Beverage Air #BM23
      with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
      -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
      -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
      -MM S/S Keg Couplers
      YouTube video of the goods

Comment

You should swap out the third beer line now while you have everything apart. No need to hook it to anything, just rough it into the tower so you won't have to go back and do it later.
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

I have a Beverage Air BM23 with a 4 headed draft tower. I used 5ft beer lines and 5ft CO2 lines and can fit either 4 corny kegs or 4 1/6 barrel (pencil) kegs.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X