Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmackrell
    replied
    Thanks, that's what I figured and was hoping was the case but I wasn't 100% sure. When I moved the input from the right side to the left side it looked like the whole unit was somewhat modular.

Appreciate it!

BillMac

Leave a comment:

• PointPleasantNJBeerguy
    replied
    yes you can add..just have to remove plug and remove the hose barb from the new one. And get a nipple to join the two together.

Nipple Link.
    Last edited by PointPleasantNJBeerguy; 03-23-2015, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PremiumVADraftTech
    replied
    Im not sure since those are designed for 2 kegs it seems, the link/part you provided reminds me I have to install some of those at one of my accounts they had laying around, to replace some old ones lolz

Leave a comment:

• bmackrell
    started a topic Expanding Secondary Regulator from 2 to 4

Expanding Secondary Regulator from 2 to 4

All,

I have a True beer cooler that I expanded from a single tap to a double tap a while ago. I added an internal dual pressure secondary regulator from MicroMatic item 1162 so that I could adjust the pressure on each keg separately. The regulator setup looked pretty flexible and I even moved the input from the right side to the left side based on the way my kegerator is setup.

Now I'm looking to go to a four tap T tower and was wondering if I can simply pick up another dual pressure secondary regulator and gang them together to essentially make a four pressure regulator?

Anybody have experience with this regulator?

Thanks,

BillMac
Working...
X