Bubbly on tap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubbly on tap?

Anyone ever try prosecco or sparkling on tap?

Thought of dumping 6 bottles into a corny and pressuring it to the proper v/v and see what happens?

Should work..

Anyone ever try it?

Thankls

SL

There are brands on the market that work. However, things to consider: can you handle high pressure product on your system? are all metal connections 304 stainless or higher? do you have "wine quality line" installed?

304 stainless and wine line are biggest issues. wine flavor will pick up metal taste from chromed brass and lower quality stainless steel. It will also pick up off taste from normal beer line.

Comment

The mod has good points to consider, and advice to follow.

I have put box wine on draft in my kegerator several times, with good success. Bottles should work well also. I have served at my normal beer pressure, 10-12 psi, with about 6' of 3/16" line to balance.

I have also put cocktails on draft several times, with equally good results. Margaritas on draft go over very well.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Guys,

We have it on tap at our pizzeria. Contraband. We use beer gas and a lot o pressure. Its pretty cool, we have had it on tap for almost a year now. The colder the better.

Comment

Working...
        X