Micromatic 304 S.S. Faucet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micromatic 304 S.S. Faucet

In the one and only review of the Micromatic 304 Stainless Steel faucet, the reviewer mentions a hole in the faucet and thinks it contributes to excess foaming. Does anyone know why the hole is there? I think a comment by Micromatic in the description of the faucet would alleviate any doubts that a purchaser may have.

Who ever wrote that doesn't know how to balance their system.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

The hole they are likely referring to is a vent that allows the last bit of beer to drain and not remain to become a breeding ground for problems.
      Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

The tiny hole you're referring to is an intentional design feature and, as djc and psychodad have mentioned, shouldn't cause any excess foaming. The reviewer is probably incorrectly attributing his foaming problems (likely caused by improper system balance, ie temperature / pressure issues) to this hole.

Our 304 faucet is being used succesfully in many commercial draft beer systems, and is one of our best-selling products, so you shouldn't have any problems. (If you want more info about the 304 faucet and whether it's appropriate for your setup, you can give our sales team a call at 866-291-5756.)

Also: I agree that the 304 faucet page on our website should include a response to the reviewer's comment about the hole, and I'll speak with our web team about adding this to the product description. Thanks for the suggestion!
        Mark Borland, Micro Matic USA

Comment

Working...
        X