Pressurized Cleaning Container Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressurized Cleaning Container Problems

I bought item M5-801147 from Micromatic over a year ago. Over time, (looking top down) the rubber seal on the cleaning container has become stiff/rigid and no longer makes a good seal with the keg coupler. I've had this for only a year or two.

I am looking for advice or opinions. Nothing against Micromatic but I'd hate to throw the whole thing out for a small cost rubber item.

Originally posted by nfavor View Post
    I bought item M5-801147 from Micromatic over a year ago. Over time, (looking top down) the rubber seal on the cleaning container has become stiff/rigid and no longer makes a good seal with the keg coupler. I've had this for only a year or two.

I am looking for advice or opinions. Nothing against Micromatic but I'd hate to throw the whole thing out for a small cost rubber item.
    I am sure MM could recommend a lubricant suitable for your rubber seals. I can tell you what I use for such things is mineral oil, also good for your wooden cutting boards etc.

Comment

Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
      X