whats in the bucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats in the bucket

So, I purchased the MM cleaning kit, and maybe I just missed it in the directions, but what goes in the bucket with the coupler and all in it? Do I leave it empty so the solvent that went through the lines fills it eventually, or do I fill the bucket with a solvent mix, or just warm water? This is important. My second keg is slowly starting to taste like crap and randomly pouring strange and since my handle is getting hard to pull I think it's because it really needs to be cleaned. Which equals-no keg for this guy! Please help.

If you have the bottle that attaches to the shank and pump by hand, let your coupler soak in the solution that comes out of the lines. If you have the pressurized bottle, save some of the soulution you push through to clean the faucet. Put everything back together and flush with water.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

yeah i have the hand pump one that attaches to the shank that sounds easy enough, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X