BLC Liquid or Clean Flo Powder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLC Liquid or Clean Flo Powder?

I had always used BLC liquid cleaner for cleaning my beer lines. I just ran out and was going to order some more. But noticed here they sell a powder called Clean Flo. Anyone used both and have a preference one way or the other?

Speaking of beer lines, should you ever replace them due to natural deterioration? I mean I clean them religiously and have probably run 30 kegs or so through them. They seem to be in really great shape still.

Originally posted by cpferris View Post
    I had always used BLC liquid cleaner for cleaning my beer lines. I just ran out and was going to order some more. But noticed here they sell a powder called Clean Flo. Anyone used both and have a preference one way or the other?

Speaking of beer lines, should you ever replace them due to natural deterioration? I mean I clean them religiously and have probably run 30 kegs or so through them. They seem to be in really great shape still.
    I use the Clean Flo and it's fine by me. You get 32 cleanings out of one powder cannister, if you're wondering about a cost comparison.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

I've used both BLC and Clean Flo. I prefer the Clean Flo and have started using it for other things such as cleaning corny kegs and beer bottles.

My lines are more than two years old now and I see nothing that makes me feel the need to replace them yet. I inspect them every time I clean and if I ever see anything that worries me I will order new lines as they are cheaper than beer.
      Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
      but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
      X