Cold brew line cleaning chemical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold brew line cleaning chemical

I clean a few kegerator systems that have cold brew lines as well as beer, kombucha, and tea. So far I've been using Urnex Clearly Cold on the coffee lines, then cleaning the others with MM Alkaline Line Cleaner. Does anyone else clean cold brew lines? Does the Alkaline Beer Line cleaner work just as well?

I'd like to (A) save costs on chemical and shipping, and (B) save time. Is there a reason to use two different chemicals?

I appreciate any insights!

I reached out to a few experts and they said that the Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner is generally more effective than cold brew line cleaning chemicals. Usually the coffee lines are cleaned at the same time as beer lines and with the same chemical. Cold brew line cleaner is typically for “cold brew only” systems. They also said that the quarterly acid cleaning is just as important for removing mineral deposits in the coffee lines as it is in the beer lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Distro Ben View Post
      I reached out to a few experts and they said that the Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner is generally more effective than cold brew line cleaning chemicals. Usually the coffee lines are cleaned at the same time as beer lines and with the same chemical. Cold brew line cleaner is typically for “cold brew only” systems. They also said that the quarterly acid cleaning is just as important for removing mineral deposits in the coffee lines as it is in the beer lines.
      Thank you for sharing your insights on the effectiveness of Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner compared to cold brew line cleaning chemicals. It's interesting to learn that these cleaning agents are typically used for different purposes, with the former being more commonly used for beer lines and the latter for cold brew systems.

It's also great to hear that the quarterly acid cleaning is equally important for removing mineral deposits in coffee lines as it is in beer lines. This emphasizes the importance of regular maintenance and cleaning to ensure the quality and taste of both beverages.

Thank you for sharing your expertise on this topic!
      coasters

Comment

Thank you! It's new hobby for me so it's very useful) Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X