electrical magnetic line cleaner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical magnetic line cleaner.

I am cleaning a Dave & Busters that has installed flojet magnetic line cleaners. These aren't the ultrasonic ones.
    Each line from the keg to the FOB has one, but then it's devided into 3 lines each going in a trunk line to 3 seperate locations in building. The instructions say one device on each line but in this case they have one device for every 3 lines. Can't see how it will ever work. I was told they are being installed in every Dave& Busters except Pennsylvania. Anyone have experience with these?

We installed these 2 weeks ago at the Dave and Busters here in Richmond, VA. No one knew what they were. We guessed they were some type of cleaning system, but even their install instructions never stated the purpose. We don't do line cleaning, done by distributors in VA.

Comment

I installed these also. The instructions didn't say what they were. Since I am also the line cleaner they told me. They cut cleaning from every 2 weeks to once a month if they work which I highly doubt.

Comment

Yeah, we've all heard that story before! good luck!

Comment

I cant even find any info about these online, I remember seeing some other "things" that were supposed to keep lines clean, but in reality they didnt work for squat. Wouldnt be surprised if these were the same, I have a few accounts that only want once a month cleanings, I wouldn't drink beer at those places if you paid me, cant keep the lines clean at one of them! And they go through A LOT of beer too weekly, 40+ kegs on a 12 tap system. We have micromatic coming by our warehouse friday morning for their onsite workshop III class, I'll ask them whey they think of these magnetic line cleaners and let you know what they say

Just show them this article http://www.rectofossal.com/woo-alert...ine-magnets-2/
          Last edited by PremiumVADraftTech; 11-17-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks. Ask them if one line split into 3 linest would work if unit was 9
            Only on keg. One unit for 3 150ft lines.

Comment

I miss spoke they are called flowmaster not flojet.

Comment

Working...
              X