brand new MM regulator not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new MM regulator not working

i posted this in the main topic thread but haven't gotten any replies so im posting it here too if anyone can help i would appreciate it

my problem i just bought a new regulator from mm two new regulators actual i hooked up the one regulator everything seemed fine, i attached it and taped the keg everything is brand new no leaks (checked like 30 times) but when i go to turn up to the psi it makes a weird clicking noise cant really explain it but the pressure does not rise smoothly instead it makes the clicking noise and jumps up like 5psi at a time. i finally got it to 10 psi and tried to pour a glass and when i open the faucet the reg makes the clicking noise (i guess its the gas making the noise) and the gauge jumps all over the place until i close the faucet and yes i usually get alot of foam but some times not. however i always get clicking noise and psi gauge jumping when i open the tap or turn the pressure up.

buy this point im sure the keg is ruined as ive been messing with the pressure the last 2 days trying to make it work

sorry if this is in the wrong place or anything and thanks before hand
Working...
X