Primary reg to secondary reg Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary reg to secondary reg Help!!

Ok so I got the premium dual guage primary micromatic reg and than got the single secondary reg as well. At the time they did not have the add on type they do now. I need to know what peace I need to atach the two. Is it right or left hand thread on these regs? I cant seem to find anyone who has done this or who can help me..

what they sell on the web page doesnt seem to be for micromatic regs but maybe corny regs?

Jay

Primary reg (Inlet and plug opposite of inlet are left hand thread)- outlet gauge and out let are right hand threads. Secondary are all right hand threads.
    L. Tapper

Comment

do they make a fitting to mate these left hand threaded pimarys to the secondarys?????

Comment

no,why do you want to do this, the left hand thread side of the regulatos are very high pressure.
        L. Tapper

Comment

to essentially make this http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...-pid-8221.html

but to have it hang off the tank and on the other side of the secondary have the high pressure gauge. that way as I change from very different kegs in each refrigerator I can make either one higher than the other. where as if I just run one secondary on one line, then that keg can only be a lower setting then the other. but by using my "manifold" right off the tank I can keep track of the tank level and make either keg what ever I will need in either fridge.

or????

Comment

found it.

Comment

Yes but that is 2 primary Regulators, O.K.
              L. Tapper

Comment

yeah its what I should have done in the first place but I didnt, the boss buys his stuff from some other wonderbar joint so I bout some refurbished p.o.s. (sorry). so I had to make this one work and I found a local wholesaler selling what I needed for $1.45 to make what I had work so I couldn't pass. MM still is the best place for info and high end products!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X