Help:Regulator Conversion for Compressed Nitrogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help:Regulator Conversion for Compressed Nitrogen

i have this regulator and want to use this on compressed nitrogen tank.Can i do so?was gonna buy the correct connection tap.pressure on nitrogen is 2000psi inlet,gauge reads 3000 psi.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Is a Taprite Regulator

Comment

That regulator will not work on a nitrogen tank. It needs a male stem; nitrogen tanks have a female valve connection. That regulator can be used on a CO2 tank and sometimes a pre-blended gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by mikejferrari View Post
        That regulator will not work on a nitrogen tank. It needs a male stem; nitrogen tanks have a female valve connection. That regulator can be used on a CO2 tank and sometimes a pre-blended gas tank.
        Yeah thats my question,can i just buy the correct male stem and then should work correctly?the gauges on the taprite are high enough to read the Nitrogen pressures.So the regulator should work correct?

Comment

Ah sorry, misread that part. Yes, you can switch out the stem and it will work fine. Taprite uses left hand threading on the stem and high pressure gauge of their primary regulators, so just make sure that the new stem is also left hand threaded. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by mikejferrari View Post
            Ah sorry, misread that part. Yes, you can switch out the stem and it will work fine. Taprite uses left hand threading on the stem and high pressure gauge of their primary regulators, so just make sure that the new stem is also left hand threaded. Cheers!
            Thank You!

Comment

hello everyone.
              ISO 14001 Certification in Mumbai

Comment

Working...
              X