Pressure Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Problems

Hi, my mate and I recently opened a small brewery plus taproom in South Korea. We are having trouble with consistency while pouring beer sometimes frothy other times flat, we have to keep adjusting the regulators. Our system is as follows. One 15lb co2 bottle connected to a primary regulator, then 5 secondary regulators, one which is split to serve 2 faucets. We have a total of 6 faucets.
    I'd like a pro to set up our system, but in the meantime any advice would be greatly appreciated. Will attach a photo.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Nat, Welcome!

We need more info to help you. What style beers, how far is the tower from the cooler or is it a direct draught through the cooler wall, and temperature of the beer?

What pressure did you design the system? Also, when you changed pressures, remember you must shut off the flow of gas to the keg, zero out the regulator and then reset pressure. If you go down, remember to release the gas pressure on the keg before opening the shut-off on the regulator.

Comment

Just make sure the primary regulator is set higher then the secondary regulators. It also seems that you are using primary regulators in a series which I have not come across before. Definitely a unique setup.

Comment

Working...
      X