Beverage Air making ticking sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverage Air making ticking sounds

So my DD58 stop working recently and when taking a closer look, it seems the relay is making clicking sounds when the compressor try's to kick on. After talking to Beverage Air techs they agree that it is most likely the relay part number MFR Pt #:314-058D.

Questions

1) Does this sound right? Anything thoughts on this?

2) Does anyone know of a good parts place in the Phoenix area? Or someone online that uses cost effective shipping.

The part is only 14.00 bucks but everyone I've found online wants an additional 25.00 bucks to ship it. I can't bring myself to spend almost twice the amount of the item just to ship it.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your replies.

Par3me
    Last edited by par3me; 01-14-2017, 11:27 AM. Reason: iPhone spell check! 😡

Yep, you have relay problems. I would replace the start capacitor as well. Sometimes the cap is the reason the relay fails.
    American Refrigeration Supply, ARS, is the largest refrigeration parts supplier in Az. There are 9 locations in the Phx area, main office number 602 243 2792. See if they can accommodate you. The next largest is RSD, they have 6 locations around the Valley. Mid Phx office is 602 264 1055.

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
    X