Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these micro matic parts work together (pressure regulators)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these micro matic parts work together (pressure regulators)

Hi there, I currently have the Premium Series Dual Primary CO2 Regulator Battery part #642-Battery connected to my CO2 tank and running a 16gal Bud Light and 5gal micro of some sort. I've expanded my kegerator to a 3 tap setup.. however I need to get the gas to that coupler. I'm wondering if I can connect Premium Series Primary CO2 Regulator Battery Add-On part #641-AddOn without any issues. I was at a local kegerator supply store, showed the owner a photo of my setup and that I wanted to add a 3rd regulator into the mix and he said that it cannot be done. From reading product description it seems like I can... but just wanted to be sure before I drop the $90ish to buy it.

Or alternatively would you instead go with a 2-Way Gas Distribution, Aluminum part #751-017 instead? I'm assuming the 2 micro brews I'll be running can be at a similar pressure. Obviously the 2-way option is much cheaper.... just looking for some advice. thanks!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

The 641 is designed to be added to the 642, so that should give you a good indicator of how trusting you should be of that shop's advice.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Ok great!! That was my assumption... but always helps make the decision easier to get some confirmation ya i wasn't buying the story from the guy at the shop...

Comment

Working...
      X