Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 taps 8 kegs, how to regulate pressure correctly

Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a 8 tap, 8 PUBKEG size system.

Do I understand correctly, I should attach primary regulator to CO2 tank, then inside kegerator, attach this line to 2x( 4 x secondary regulator ) from which each goes to coupler for individual pressure control?

I am considering the following from micromatic

TAPS. TAPS
    PRIMARY. PRIMARY
    SECONDARY. SECODARY x 2

Can the secondarys connect into eachother, for one line from primary to the block of 8 secondary?

Thankyou very much for confirmation!
    Last edited by TOKYO_BEER; 03-18-2015, 06:57 AM.

TOKYO_BEER,
    Been waiting for a pro to reply, but seems fine except, though most would suggest a high pressure regulator (don't know why they seem the same, but high pressure might be better made) as follows:
    404 - File or directory not found.

Then instead of running from one secondary to the other, run a splitter as follows:

one each to the secondaries.
    You could cut back on the amount of separate outputs if say you run Bud and Bud Light, since the same v/v you can use a splitter from one gauge to dispense both.
    KB

Comment

Originally posted by KillianBoy View Post
      TOKYO_BEER,
      Been waiting for a pro to reply, but seems fine except, though most would suggest a high pressure regulator (don't know why they seem the same, but high pressure might be better made) as follows:

Then instead of running from one secondary to the other, run a splitter as follows:

one each to the secondaries.
      You could cut back on the amount of separate outputs if say you run Bud and Bud Light, since the same v/v you can use a splitter from one gauge to dispense both.
      KB

Thankyou very much for your helpful reply! I will use the Splitter!

Comment

Working...
      X