pressure problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure problem

I have been haveing a issue with the pressure in my kegerator. When i bought it i noticed the old regulator high pressure gauge was broken so i bought a new complete high and low pressure regulator now everytime i turn on the co2 it sounds like the co2 is draining right into the keg there dosent seem to be any end to it. It just keeps draining into the keg i tryed to ajust the pressure but it looks like the regulator dosent hold the pressure. If i close the line to the keg and turn on the co2 the pressure on the gauge just shoots up above 50 psi and it gets released through the blow off valve need some advice to this problem also i am new to this forum and to kegerators so i apologize if this is in the wrong thred

tom kocon,
    Yeah, wrong place (if not commercial, say a business), almost left thinking no new posts.
    Honestly, I think regulator maybe defective. IF you set PSI to X then you turn off the valve at regulator then rise to +50 where pressure relief valve vents.
    Most members will turn valve off, then adjust PSI, have you tried to adjust when you turn valve to off? If so and nothing happens and it vents, it sounds defective. Make sure everything is hooked up right, regulator is upright (some members have said it doesn't matter but instructions say otherwise) If beer in keg, I'd turn tank off and vent CO2 at coupler. Funny if it is pushing 50+ PSI all the time, coupler valve should also vent, shutting valve at regulator to off shouldn't change anything.
    If you still have problems and home unit, post brand of unit, brand of added units, new or used and if you modified or serviced anything, in the top section, most likely troubleshooting.
    KB

Comment

Working...
    X