Cut off Beer Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut off Beer Lines

I am taking over a closed facility. When the previous owners left, they simply cut off the beer and glycol lines where they came out of the conduit from the beer cooler. They cut the lines at both ends flush with the top of the pipe. We are unable to simply pull the lines out. Any suggestions?

Should have mentioned the beer lines are MM1432.

Comment

edward fasso,
      I'm no professional, but to give the professionals here an idea what your talking about look at this from resource section and maybe post a few pictures:
      Glycol Cooled Beer Dispensing
      When you say conduit, do you mean trunk? By your first post I kinda guess that previous owners didn't want another bar going in and were pretty petty in their removal of the bar gear.
      KB

Comment

Pics would be excellent to give us a better picture of what your talking about
        Colin Harrison
        Dbi Beverage Chico

Comment

Are your lines in an underground chase (pipe running under the floor from cooler to the bar)? If so, you can try to lasso the trunk line with a pull rope and pull trunk out that way. If the chase is flooded or smells foul, recommend you seal it and run the new lines overhead. Where are you? You can message me if you have more questions.
          Dennis Cullender

Comment

Working...
          X