Bottoms Up Dispense System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottoms Up Dispense System

Local ballpark recently installed this in a portable beer box. Wondering if any techs out there have dealt w this system, and what their thoughts are on it. Have to figure out a way to clean it as well, any comments or ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

I have a call into Grinon and once precedures are confirmed, they will be posted.
    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

I was watching the videos on the GrinOn web site. In the set up video they show holding a cup upside down over the fill valve. Believe this to be in the priming stage. Would believe that this would also work for cleaning. There is a "PRIME" button for each valve. Step sequence: Press PRIME button, tap keg, hold cup over nozzle, press START/STOP button, press START/STOP button to stop flow.

This is also the routine that must be completed to clear the lines after keg change.

Comment

I just joined this forum and saw your posting. If you are still looking for information on line cleaning or have any questions, please contact me. Cleaning the dispenser is as simple as unscrewing (done by hand) the nozzle that is on top of the dispenser, rinsing it with soapy water, and wiping down the surface of the unit. Other than that standard draft line cleaning is all that is required. Bottoms up!

Comment

Working...
        X