Opening a bar..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a bar..

I'm sure this is something everyone hears..But, I need help.

I'm getting everything together to open a bar and venue. I need to know what to buy and why. I'm asking people and looking on the forums and everything but, i'm getting mixed reviews.
    I've been told to get a kegerator with faucets, others have said run lines. I'm just really confuesed at this point and need to know what to spend money on to get it right. I don't have experience in this at all or it wouldn't be so frustrating.

All I know is I want to have the faucets on the bar. I don't want to split my bar just because I need to make space for a kegerator. I don't want anything to look tacky.

Please give me your thoughts. I need to know every part I need to buy and everything. Even set up..

Thank you for your help.

-M

Your budget is going to make a big difference in your decision. Unless you already have a walk in fairly close to the bar, a self contained kegerator is going to be less expensive than setting up a keg cooler with a glycol system to cool the lines wherever you run them.

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

My best advise, click on the "resources" tab at the top of this page, then go to "business directory". Request that a qualified installer come out to survey your store and pay him for his expert advise. Blind advise on this issue will cost you more later than a site survey today.

The Draft Doctor

Comment

Contact your local distributors and ask them to send out thier draft guys for an install quote
        Colin Harrison
        Dbi Beverage Chico

Comment

Working...
        X