Guinness Faucet and Brand Marker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinness Faucet and Brand Marker

I just typed a whole tread and it said i wasn't logged in so it got deleted..... little upset so here is the summary. Bought a guinness faucet and it doesn't work with the tap handle. Replacement part guide for faucet JESF-4 says it is part #10-Spindle Assembly For JESF-3 & JESF-4 Stout Faucets... the problem I have is the spindle is approx. 3/8in wide and the gap in the handle to fit the spindle into is only 3/16in wide. Any insight would be great. Thank you very much,

apayb,
    Don't know if your in wrong area or a confused commercial/restaurant guy, if commercial call distributor and get a correct one. If you a weekend draft beer warrior like the rest of us, it been discussed before, search under adapter, tap handle, this will give you most of the threads that cover this, US stout faucets use standard 3/8, European is 1.5 CM (measure the female side of you marker), find an adapter you should be good.
    KB

Comment

I was more looking for a part number... or website to find the part. I'm designing my home draft system and want it running a.s.a.p.... but thanks for the start.

Comment

apayb,
        Sorry, but competing websites are usually censored so by naming them here usually doesn't help, MM doesn't sell Guinness tap handles so no part #, the only other site that I can mention is Ebay, also no part # (just search Guinness tap handle adapter, they do a "Buy Now" on the adapter, $14.99), not to be snippy but if you wanted this resolved ASAP, you could have responded as fast as I responded to yours and I could have told you to search Google under Guinness Tap Handle, the place that sells the US standard and the adapter usually comes up in the top five.
        KB
        Last edited by KillianBoy; 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Ya I see the adapter... just wanted to make it look a little more professional. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X