Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need little help finishing putting this together

Good day all,
    I am in the process of putting together a Co2 rig for some parties and just need some help with the finishing pieces to tie it together. The beer will be dispensed from a picnic tap (till I can make a Jockey Box). These are the parts I am about to order:

Keg Tap Coupler - D System

Beer Gas CO2 Cylinder Tank, 5lb Empty

Beer Regulator - Double Gauge - CO2 Primary - Economy Series

My question(s) are what would I need (line and coupler) to attach the C02 to the tap and which of the picnic spigots here would be the best and what diameter line for it? Thank you all for your help!

Here is what you need:

Beer CO2 Party Dispensing System "D" System

basically it appears you are just connecting the black hose from the normal party pump with nozzle to dispense directly to the top of the coupler where a typical beer line would be connected to.

If you already have the coupler, co2 tank, and regulator then you will probably need:

4ft 5/16id gas line to connect co2 to coupler
    5ft of 3/16id beer line to connect the coupler to the nozzle for dispensing

remove nozzle from your existing party pump and connect to beer line with adjustable hose clamps.

Also hose clamps, o rings, coupler nut, and tailpieces will be needed for your connections of co2 to coupler and beer line to coupler.

You might be able to use the black hose of your party pump that you have now, I have not looked at one in a while so I am not sure if it can be reused/removed from the party pump without cutting and damaging it.

Hope this helps...cheers!

Comment

81David,
      Thank you! What I am trying to do is make a system where I can interchange the couplers, depending on beer that is ordered for event. Is that possible with this system?

Comment

Sure, I would not see why not. Just disconnect the beer line and co2 line and connect them to the coupler for the beer you will dispense.

If you are looking to run multiple couplers at the same time off the same co2 that is a different story. For that you would need several other pieces to make it work in order to dispense multiple products at the same time.

Comment

Here is the faucet with beer line already attached and on sale 50% off!

Keg Party Pump Picnic Faucet with 2-1/2' Hose

Comment

81David,
            Thank your for all your help. I may be confusing myself, are the connectors for the C02 and beer lines the same for all the couplers?

Comment

Yes. The only difference is the coupler itself so that it can connect to the keg for that brand of beer. The beer line and co2 line will connect to any coupler that you have.

Comment

Working...
              X