Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Line Dimensions...PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE HELP

Proper Beer Line Calculations - Balancing Help PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE
    I am sure you heard it before about searching a topic etc. I have searched for the proper formulas and all I can find are the formulas that calculate for when you already have determined the proper size of the ID of lines etc. So here is my scenario, hopefully someone could telll me the proper lines to purchase.

- Kegerator is in storage room, 20 feet from bar, no option to move closer.
    - Planning on rigging up a glycol line or perhaps a water pump cooling line to run the entire length of the beer line to cool the beer line.
    - a drop ceiling between the rooms provides me access to run the appropriate lines.

- From Kegerator or possible refrigerator/freezer the line need to cliimb up to the celing about a 4 ft height.
    - Once in the celing there will be about a 15-18 foot length across the celiling
    - then down 4 feet behind a wall to pop out behind the bar and underneath the tower
    - then up into the tower about 2-3 feet.

Can I run 1/4 ID line from tap to tower?
    Do i need to run one size from tap then couple to another size line for the length of the run, then couple it to another size into the tower? If so how do i figure out all of these sizes?

Please help, i have been staring at my new tap ontop of my new bar for a year and it is driving me crazy....that is until i found this site and have possibly seen a small light at the end of the tunnel?

I have replied to your other post.

Comment

Working...
    X