Delirium Tremens Tower...specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delirium Tremens Tower...specs

Have a customer who wants this tower installed...European style lever-action (kinda like a beer "engine" faucet, just modernized) faucet...need to know the restriction of the 1/4" s.s tower connections...approkimatly 3' length w/ a 90 degree bend at the shank...any ideas?

The 1/4"ID stainless lead is .3 lbs per foot, so 3' = .9 lbs. Round up to 1 lb and you should be fine.

Comment

Thanks...actually whipped out the old Micro-Matic Advanced Draft Training Manual (circa 2006) and lo and behold, the answer was upon me! However, this tower was made either in Brussels (according to the box) or Germany (according to the supplier). Just wanted to make sure that there are no conversion rates or something outta the ordinary due to the European manufactering...Supplier supposed to call in the a.m w/sum answers hopefully, but I like confirmation...also, upon furthur inspection, the s.s beer tube connected to the shank is 3/16", which according to the manual is a little over 3 and 1/2 psi...I assume this is correct? Thanks for all the help!

Comment

I was wondering if you S/S line was 1/4 ID or OD. Yes, 3.6 is the correct number for 3/16" ID S/S.

Funny, I used the same manual for my info!

Comment

Working...
        X