Dispenses to fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispenses to fast

okay, ive fiddled with my system alot, and got everything running smoothly. The internal temp of my cornies gets real low, and ive figured out all my regulators, etc.

So i decided to test with some water ( mkaing some carbed water). Im running into an issue here. The water is coming out of the tap WAY WAY WAY to fast.

Not really sure what to do here. I ahve 1/4 inch tubing which hooks up to the standard quick disconnect. THe PSI is set to 12, (will probably be at 9 when i put the beer in) I really, really am curious as to how to control the speed of the tap flow. If someone could help me out with this i would appreciate it.

Im tihnking it may be the lines, but not really sure.

i just know when i let the beer flow its going to be all foam. if there is a correct type of tubing, please send link. thanks

edit: pint glass fils in about 3 seconds.

More than likely it is your line size. You need to drop down to 3/16 in. line. Start with about 10 ft & cut it back as needed to get the flow you are looking for. Here's the link... http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...-pid-547C.html

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
    X