A and G coupler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A and G coupler

My new Kenmore kegerator is on its way and I was wondering if I will be able to fit a 13.2 gallon keg into it with an A or G coupler. If anyone has a Kenmore I would like to know it there is room.

I don't see why not.

I used to have a Kenmore kegerator and I had no problems fitting any kind of keg.

If things get tight, you can always use one of these elbows, so the beer line doesn't pinch.

Comment

I read that those two couplers are like 2 inches taller then the D coupler. Is that true?

Comment

Yeah, you are right.

D coupler measures: 3 13/16"
        A coupler measures: 5 13/16"
        G coupler measures: 5"

I still think you'll be fine. The Kenmore is similar in size to the Sanyo model. (See attached image) http://www.micromatic.com/keg-refrig...d-BC-1206.html

Your keg is 23 3/8" tall, plus 5 or so inches on coupler, you're still under 29".

Again, to be safe... I would pick up one of those elbow fittings I mentioned above.

The only time I've had a problem, was with a built-in undercabinet kegerator. These tend to be shorter units, because they fit under the counter. My interior height is 27 7/8". I was BARELY able to get a keg of Spaten with an "A" coupler to fit. I had to use the elbow fitting on the coupler.
        Last edited by jackstraw; 05-05-2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your help. My kegerator arrives next Monday so I will measure it then. Unfortunately I won't tap my first keg until after Memorial Day weekend. I guess the first one will have to be domestic.

Comment

Working...
          X