Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New (glycol) draft tower, but no beer lines?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (glycol) draft tower, but no beer lines?!?

Just purchased a multifaucet draft tower. Unlike my other draft tower, this one has no "pig tail" beer lines to screw into the keg couplers. It has rigid metal lines, with nipples, protruding from the bottom. I can clamp some poly beer line to it, but where do I get the connectors for the keg side, and what are they called?

Are you putting this glycol tower on a kegerator? If so, this is the wrong tower. You need an "air cooled" tower. Air cooled towers come with approx. 5' of 3/16" beer line with hex nuts to attached directly to the keg coupler.

The glycol towers are for remote systems that are glycol chilled and connections would be made to a "trunk line" at the tower and "jumper lines" in the cooler.

Let us know which type of system you have and we can probably give more info.

Dennis

Comment

No, there is no kegerator. I am NOT using glycol, but am less than 6 feet from my bar countertop. I've got the cooling worked out, I just need 5 of those connectors (but I don't know how to source them, nor do I know their proper nomenclature).

Comment

Sounds like you need tail pieces, most likely 3/16", beer nuts and washers. All are available from MM, look in keg beer system fittings category
        Happy Tappy Draft Beer Services
        Serving Mid-Michigan and beyond

Comment

Thanks Happy. That was it.

Comment

Working...
          X