Shank for Lucky Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shank for Lucky Tower

I need to replace the shank on my Lucky Draft tower but I can't find the replacement anywhere on the site. It just threads into the tower, so I don't think it needs a nipple on the end, is this the correct style?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Are you sure it threads into the tower and isn
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Looks like your reply got cut off but yes I'm sure. I unscrewed the piece shown from the tower. Inside is a gasket and another fitting that is rigidly mounted. I'm assuming the gasket seals between this piece and that one and that the other piece inside the tower has the plumbing on it. How they got it in there I'm not sure, but I hope I can replace only this.

Comment

Post a picture of the inside of the tower where the shank connects. Normally the shank is held into the tower by a nut which runs down the threaded section, and then presses against a plastic tower washer. The shank then gets a tail piece screwed onto it which is the plumbing connection.
        Last edited by djc; 02-28-2018, 08:33 AM.
        What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

You looking for Best dental clinic in jaipur . Ekdantam Dental Clinic is equipped with the latest and most Advanced Technology present worldwide.
          EKDANTAM is one of the Best Dental Clinic in Jaipur for Implant, Cosmetic Smile Designing Treatment, Microscopic, Laser RCT, single and multiple tooth implant, from experienced Dentist in Jaipur, India. We have latest technology to provide best dental implant in Jaipur. Book appointment online.

Comment

Working...
          X