Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faucet Styles

Hello,

I was curious if anyone could explain the differences between the following "specialty" faucets:

-Ventless
    -European
    -Roto Faucet
    -Flow Control

I understand the benefits of a flow control faucet, my guess for the European faucet and Roto Faucet would be a small amount of added restriction as well as the aesthetic value of the two faucets. What I am mainly interested in is the differences between a standard faucet with vent holes and the ventless faucet. Does the ventless faucet have an ulterior method of venting?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

imperialsessioin,
    I assume you are a home dispenser that is just curious and looking for information and not a professional, if owner of a commercial business ask your distributor, I'll assume you are just looking for more info.
    Basically you have vented, ventless, roto and stout.
    Stout is self-explanatory, vented is a standard faucet (which is rear closing), roto is a new design of faucet and ventless is what most call here Perlick or forward closing.
    Forward closing, some say, are less sticky and have freer flow, but also has more beer that remains further from the tower (which might cause more 1st glass foam) and since opening from front, vents usually not needed. Rear closing, some say stick more and are less free flowing.
    I have never had problems with standard faucets, always found parts, never sticks.
    European is actually a style, longer spout and fancier looking.
    Flow control can be applied to any of the above, it is usually a little knob (allen wrench) that you can control flow.

Comment

Working...
    X