just got a new fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a new fridge

Picked up a new commercial fridge the brand is True Manufacturing Company, it has a glass door and pepsi sticker down the side of it. It is around 5ft tall. Should this work better than my Kenmore keg fridge ?
    how much more electricity would it use ?
    thanks

True, is one of the top brands so I am sure it will work better then the Kenmore. Not sure about the glass front though kinda weird to me to see the keg and internals. To each their own though! Have fun with it!

Comment

I've heard a lot about True. It should work better than Kenmore keg fridge.

Comment

Hey, there! I have been looking for a perfect gift for my father who is a hardcore traveler and a Beer Drinker. I can guess that you guys can help me. Any help will be much appreciated.

Comment

You've just gotten yourself a good investment. I agree that True among the best in the industry of refrigeration. Having their products could ensure lasting quality that will satisfy you need.

Comment

This seems to be a good investment all in all. However, I would suggest you to go with the product with an inverter technology as it is an excellent measure of cutting down those extra units consumed.

Comment

Hi,
              I too took a new fridge of samsung brand, of 6feet height. It keeps all the vegetable very fresh and it is very spacious.

Comment

i bought air purifier

Comment

Working...
                X