New Line Cleaning and Install business In PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Line Cleaning and Install business In PA

Hi- I am looking to start a new business in PA. I have been to Coors Brewing company draft school when I worked in sales for a local beer company and looking to attend the MicroMatic school as well. I am currently laid off and feel it may be a good time to get into something like this.
    I know much of what I need to get started but just thought I'd ask around and see if I can get a list of necessary equipment you might recommend. Also, what is a good, solid rate to charge per account or per draft line in PA? In Pa, bars must clean lines once a week.
    I am looking to draft an introduction letter to send out or drop off at local establishments as well. Any advice on what to include on that would also be greatly appreciated.

My Next step is to sign up for the Micromatic class and go from there.
    I appreciate any and all information!
    Cheers!

Originally posted by Lancobeer View Post
    Hi- I am looking to start a new business in PA. I have been to Coors Brewing company draft school when I worked in sales for a local beer company and looking to attend the MicroMatic school as well. I am currently laid off and feel it may be a good time to get into something like this.
    I know much of what I need to get started but just thought I'd ask around and see if I can get a list of necessary equipment you might recommend. Also, what is a good, solid rate to charge per account or per draft line in PA? In Pa, bars must clean lines once a week.
    I am looking to draft an introduction letter to send out or drop off at local establishments as well. Any advice on what to include on that would also be greatly appreciated.

My Next step is to sign up for the Micromatic class and go from there.
    I appreciate any and all information!
    Cheers!
    Hey bro, how did it turn out 4 you?

Comment

Hi how can i help you

Comment

Working...
      X