Line cleaning beginner pricing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line cleaning beginner pricing help

Hello I'm recently starting a line cleaning business in New York just outside nyc and trying to figure out what or how I should be charging for servicing lines. I'm also looking into getting into installs and would like to know how to figure estimates and charging for installs. I'm micro matics trained and insured if that changes things

I'm afraid I am unable to help you, but you may be able to help me. I too am starting a business here in Washington State and will attend the Micro Matic program this fall. I would love to get some guidance.
    "It takes beer to make thirst worthwhile."
    -- German Proverb

Comment

Hey sorry it's takin me so long to get back to you. The class was great tons of info and insight. My advice to you regarding the class is think of some business minded questions before you go, Like pricing, insurance, taxes they will help the best they can with these but wont cover them if you don't ask. Even some of the other participants in the class with some experience may be able to help. Enjoy the class I hope this helps you good luck with everything

Comment

When I attended the Micro Matic Dispense Institute 3-day course a few years ago, I learned a lot from the other folks in the class. Several of them were established line cleaners / installers and a there were also a couple of bartenders with lots of hands-on experience. Assuming there will be a similar mix of people in your upcoming Dispense Insitute workshop, you should be able to learn a lot about the ins-and-outs of the industry.

If you've already browsed our Resources section looking for answers to your questions, the next best place to go would be DaughtQuality.org, a website run by the Brewers Association with lots of info on draft beer systems and how to build / balance / maintain them.

I believe there are some installers and line cleaners that browse these forums occasionally, so maybe if you dig through some older threads you'll find some people who might be able to offer some words of advice on setting up a new line cleaning business.

rmgruber, enjoy the Dispense Institute training class... you'll learn a lot!
        Mark Borland, Micro Matic USA

Comment

Working...
        X