Integrated glass rinser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated glass rinser

I'm looking at 2 keg double faucet kegerator with an intigrated glass rinser. Any thoughts about whether or not this does help the pour?
    While on the topic of glasses; whats the best way to clean and dry glasses for an art gallery that will not be serving on average more than about 30-50 pints per day?
    No prior experience in the food service industry. I'm an artist and am just trying to venture a bit outside the box for me.

A wet glass pours better than a dry glass. But it isn't necessary if your glass is clean.

You should default the Bend health Dept on this one. They are probably going to give you two options - either a 3 basin sink - wash, rinse, sanitze OR a glass washing machine. Those are expensive, but you can rent them.

Talk to the appliance company to see what option is best for you - your budget will dictate your options better than your personal preference will.

Comment

3 compartment sinl is the way to go, then air dry the pints before chilling . Easiest and cheapest way to get a Beer Clean glass.
      Colin Harrison
      Dbi Beverage Chico

Comment

Working...
      X