slim 1/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slim 1/4

does anyone have a list of beers that come in a slim 1/4? thats all i can fit in my fridge. thanks guys!!

There is a thread here called slim quarter availability. It is not a huge variety.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Slim kegs=slim pickins'

Bud Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling, Foster's (difficult to find but available), Budweiser (again...out there but not easy to come across for some weird reason), and a handful of craft brews which vary by brewery location.
      "One more night like this will put me six feet under"
      Gram Parsons

Comment

i think i might try to find some 1/6 of sapporo

Comment

Recently Lagunitas started selling there IPA in slim 1/4
          No CRAP! on tap

Comment

Bell's uses slim 1/4 barrels, but I doubt they are in CT.

If you can fit a slim 1/4, then you can fit a 1/6. Many craft breweries offer beers in 1/6 barrels. Your best bet is to find a good beer store that sells a good variety of beers, and ask them to check with their distributors. It will help if they are aware that you will be making regular keg purchases through them if they can help you out.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
              Bell's uses slim 1/4 barrels, but I doubt they are in CT.

If you can fit a slim 1/4, then you can fit a 1/6. Many craft breweries offer beers in 1/6 barrels. Your best bet is to find a good beer store that sells a good variety of beers, and ask them to check with their distributors. It will help if they are aware that you will be making regular keg purchases through them if they can help you out.
              Bells has stopped selling 1/4's in the Chicago area
              No CRAP! on tap

Comment

Bridgeport, Breckenridge, Leine's.....Just try it!!!!!
                I have all day sober to Sunday up RSA Training Online!

Comment

what would you compare some of these beers to? i like to try diffrent things but i dont wanna get a 1/4 of it and i think it sucks and be stuck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by novack2007 View Post
                    what would you compare some of these beers to? i like to try diffrent things but i dont wanna get a 1/4 of it and i think it sucks and be stuck with it.
                    Just about any beer you can get in a keg you can likely get in bottles. If you're still in the trying phase, you're better off trying a six pack or a bomber or 750ml bottle before you even think about buying a keg of something. Then, if you like xxx beer a lot, get a keg of it. I would never buy a keg of anything unless I knew I liked the beer. If you're looking to try beers outside of macro lagers (bud, miller, coors), then I think you should find a store with a varied selection, and see if they have a mix a sixer to try various beers without getting too much of something you end up not liking.

These are breweries, mentioned above, and all of them make several styles of beers.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

well i guess i have to find a place near me that has some diffrent six packs i could try

Comment

Working...
                      X