Beer line cleaning costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer line cleaning costs

What is the average cost per beer line? I've heard $6-$8 per line. I'm sure its different from state to state and wether or not the distributor provides the service. Also is there usually a charge for service calls (foamy beer etc.) or is that included in the per line charge? Any info will help..thank you.

In my area it is 5-7 per with many people charging 15-20 for the first 2 then 5-7 each additional. Service calls to non recurring accounts start at 15-20, if it is something simple for a recurring account, I do not charge. If you are cleaning every 2-4 weeks, you won't see many service calls at that account.
    Happy Tappy Draft Beer Services
    Serving Mid-Michigan and beyond

Comment

1 to 5 lines flat $30 $6 if done every 2 weeks, 7 if done every 3 weeks and 8 if done every 4 weeks. If a customer has FOB.s I schedule a 6 month tear down and cleaning of them. Service calls free to my customers and $85 to non-customers. Have 60+ accounts and only 10 service calls last year to my customers.

Comment

I like the up charge for less frequent cleanings, that makes so much sense.
        Happy Tappy Draft Beer Services
        Serving Mid-Michigan and beyond

Comment

I started that about 5 years ago and I now have 92% of customers on a 2 wk schedule.

Comment

Working...
          X