Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation .

Is there a law against Ditributors installing beer systems.:

This I suspect would vary by state if it is against any laws. I suggest you post the location you are curious about in the event that any of the techs or distributers that read the forums have any input. They will likely ask the same for your location and this will help them know if they have any pertinent information for you.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

In VA/MD/DC there aren't, but the distributors tend not to do installations...besides tower toppers and simple stuff like that... but no remote/long draw systems. I work for a very large distributor and we don't do the remote systems at all, just the tower toppers for kegerators. There are plenty of remote draft install companies in this area

Where are you located?

Comment

In California there arent any laws against this. The distributor I work for does all types of installs from tower toppers to remote systems .
        Where are you located ?
        Colin Harrison
        Dbi Beverage Chico

Comment

PremiumVADraftTech,

Virginia ABC has very specific laws concerning installations by beer and wine distributors.

Beer and wine distributors can not sell or install glycol systems (draft arms (towers), draft boxes, refrigeration equipment or components thereof)). VAC5-30-60

Comment

I am located in Dallas ,Texas, thanks for the input.

Comment

DC, I was just informed of this the other day before I read your response, i wont be risking the 5000$ fine or the companies hefty fine from now lol

Comment

PremiumVADraftTech,

Thanks, good to hear.

DC

Comment

It depends on country rules and regulation. Without certified by government selling beer its illegal.

iPad App Development Company San Francisco | iPad App Development Companies San Francisco

Comment

Working...
                  X