Irish Coffin Box Draft Tower - Gylcol-Cooled - 12 Faucets - Dark Oak
Complete the look of an Irish pub with this signature draft tower. Handcrafted in solid oak, it mounts on top of the bar to prominently display "what‘s on tap." A durable stainless steel fascia and drip tray hang behind the faucets. The tower
is easily serviced by removing the solid wood top.
NOTE: Tower is made to order. 12-week lead time. Order will require you to contact our customer service team at (866) 327-4159.
- Complete the look of an Irish pub
- Varnished dark oak finish
- (12) Micro Matic stainless steel faucets
- All stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, faucets
- Tap handles not included
- Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leak-proof shanks
- Custom engraving is available for an additional cost
- Made in the USA
- Copper coolant lines with 3/8" barb fittings and 304 stainless steel product lines with TIG welded 304 stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" trunkline
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 303-grade stainless steel forged body, 304-grade stainless steel faucet shafts, 303-grade stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- 34" W x 8" D stainless steel tray with threaded drain
- Faucets: 12
- Width: 36"
- Height: 12-1/4"
- Depth: 7-1/2"
KOOL-RITE™ INSERT TECHNOLOGY
Thanks to the insert's patented Kool-Rite™ technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! The cold block also improves your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.