EuroTap Beer Station
- 98-7/16" Platform Drain Tray
- Robust Stainless Steel Construction
- Integrated Glass Rinser
- 3 Sink Compartments for Glass Washing
EuroTap Beer Station is a modular draft beer dispense point for the bar. EuroTap Beer Station's ergonomic and functional design optimizes work flow in the beer dispensing area resulting in increased pour response time and more revenue.
Robust in design and installation friendly, EuroTap is a one piece, weld-less bar top module. Installation can be either surface mount or flush mount with couter top. It is constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel with full plywood under support for outstanding rigidity. Reduce bar construction cost and increase the lifespan of the bar top with the EuroTap Beer Station. The beer draft tower mounts directly on the EuroTap behind the integrated glass rinser/drip tray, no need for coring expensive granite for installation. Three sinks for optimum glass washing/sanitizing and embossed drain ridges complete the hygenic work station.
Specify EuroTap as part of your complete draft beer system!
Glass RinsingCondition the glass the moment before dispensing:
- Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass.
- Chill the glass utilizing cold water.
- A wetted glass pours better.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure).
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking).
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly).
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.