Enjoy having your choice of 2 beers On Tap! Our best door conversion kit! Premium drip tray with stainless steel backsplash, dual gauge regulator, and cleaning kit.
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 and 0—3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs
- Two lengths of 4’ red vinyl gas hose with re—useable snap clamps
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin—nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- Two 5’ long vinyl beer hose assemblies. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre—assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Two 4" long PVC door spacers that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation
- Two 5—1/8" long nipple shank assemblies. The one—piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- Two high gloss black plastic faucet knobs
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Premium shank mounted 8" x 6 3/8" stainless steel drip tray with 14" tall backsplash and a 1 3/4" x 3/4" N.P.T. drain pipe, Drain nipple, 6' of vinyl drain hose, and a 1 quart plastic drain bottle with lid
- Cleaning kit that includes a 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a Low profile hand pump and a Solid brass faucet cleaning attachment,1 pound tub of Clean—Flo powder cleaner, and Faucet cleaning brush
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
Notes: Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36— 38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50— 55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
How do I determine what size (or brand) refrigerator I need for a home kegerator?
Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.