The Analox Ax60+ unit is designed to detect the presence of carbon dioxide for the protection of people in confined spaces. Installing a gas detection monitor will help to comply with IFC, NFPA55, NBIC, OSHA and CGA all refer to installing a carbon dioxide detection or monitoring system to ensure the working environment is safe at all times.
CO2 Safety Simplified
Standards around the world mandate that employees and customers are not exposed to potentially dangerous levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) as it is a highly toxic gas even in small quantities. When an Analox instrument detects potentially dangerous levels of carbon dioxide in the air, it triggers an audible alarm and visual indicator at the walk-in cooler entrance. Analox uses and infrared detector system with state-of-the-art monitoring technology. Dependable protection made simple.
- Designed for harsh restaurant environments
- Fitted with audio and visual alarms
- Excess levels of carbon dioxide are detected and alarm is triggered
- Safe mode indicator (green light flashing only)
- Capable of expanding to 4 sensors & 8 CO2 alarms
- Kit includes display unit, internal sensor, and alarm