"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries — Anheuser—Busch, Miller, Molson—Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve.
Do all brands of beers use the same keg tapping equipment?
What is the difference between a party pump and keg coupler?
- Chrome plated forged brass body for durability
- Durable long lasting 4" metal pump
- With Pressure Relief Valve
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
Proper Dispensing & Pumping:
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Tap the keg
- Open faucet until all pressure is relieved
- Open faucet and begin pumping until desired flow is reached
- Stop pumping, only pump with faucet open
- Repeat step #3 until keg is emptied
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.